1. After opening the program, click the Stream option on the left-hand side of the screen.
2. Click the Login button to associate you Hitbox account
3. Fill out your Hitbox username and password, and then click ‘Connect’. You also have the option to save the password so you don’t have to sign in each time.
4. Next you’ll want to configure your livestream. After logging in you’ll be returned back to the home screen. There are three different ways to set up your livestream: Wizard, Advanced, and 1-Click.
Wizard will guide you through the setup process, with the ability to change some options.
1-Click will determine the best settings for your computer and internet.
5. If you choose Advanced, you’ll be able to adjust each of the video options, bitrate, FPS, and hotkeys to start/stop your stream.
6. After you’ve clicked Ready, you’ll be able to start your stream by clicking the Stream icon at the bottom of the window.